VoiceVibes software extracts and analyzes many aspects of your voice and converts this into useful information about your communication style. The software measures pace, pausing, variety of energy, variety of pitch, variety of pace, upspeak, clarity, non-verbal fillers and trigger words and highlights occurrences on an interactive audio signal for playback. You can record and upload a speech from your mobile device and then review your personal dashboard to see how you sounded. Click here for a detailed description of the attributes we measure.
It's important to see progress over time and know that your practice is paying off! The VoiceVibes History page allows you to select specific speeches and select specific features like pausing or variety of pace and see how your performance improved over time. The pink area of the chart shows the ideal range for any selected metric.
A recording can be as short as a 15 seconds or as long as 10 minutes.
- Find the VoiceVibes class sign up link provided by your instructor or your organization's administrator. Click on the link, or copy and paste the link into your browser. Alternatively, if your instructor/administrator also provided an Invite Code, you can go to https://app.myvoicevibes.com/sign-up and enter the Invite Code there.
- Follow the registration instructions and make payment if required. If you are a student and have purchased a prepaid card from your school's bookstore, you may enter the one-time payment code found under the scratch-off surface on the card.
- Once logged into the app.myvoicevibes.com site, you can browse and upload a previously recorded speech, or record a new speech from the VoiceVibes Recorder app.
- After a recording has been submitted, results will be available on the EVALUATE page. Note - processing can take up to 20 minutes so the results will not appear immediately.
- After you have successfully created an account on the app.myvoicevibes.com website, download and install the free VoiceVibes Recorder app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log into the VoiceVibes Recorder app using the same email and password you registered on the website.
- In the app, select “Start a New Recording”, then tap the large microphone symbol to start recording your speech (10 minute limit). NOTE - you may need to grant permission for the app to access your device’s microphone.
- Tap the microphone symbol again to save your speech when you are done recording.
- Type a name for the speech and tap OK. Your recording is now ready to upload.
- To start the upload process, tap the green arrow to the right of the speech name. It turns pink while uploading and turns gray when done.
We appreciate your feedback! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can delete a speech at any time from the MANAGE page. Click on the word "Delete" in the far tright column of the file you wish to delete. Be warned - this action cannot be undone!
VoiceVibes subscriptions can be purchased for a single semester, monthly, or annual subscriptions. Subscriptions provide access to content on the app.myvoicevibes.com website and enable use of the VoiceVibes Recorder app.
- Hover the mouse over any of the dials to read a pop-up summary example.
- Click on pink “View” links provided in many of the popups to highlight areas where you scored the highest or lowest.
- Click on any items in the “Word Spotting” circle to see where trigger words or fillers appeared in the speech.
- Click on the “Summary” tab to see a summary of all the pop-up messages for the selected recording.
- Click the “Tips” tab to see a few general reminders related to the performance.
Email us at email@example.com, we would be glad to help!